Palliative Care WA works collaboratively with service providers, health professionals and clinicians, researchers, educators, consumers, carers, students, volunteers and community members to achieve our objectives.
Individual membership costs $100 (incl-GST) and is available to any person over the age of 18 years. A concession rate of $50 (incl-GST) is available for concession-card holders, volunteers and full-time students. Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
***Join now to receive discounted registration to the 2019 Oceanic Palliative Care Conference to be held in Perth in September 2019***
As a PCWA individual member, you will receive:
- regular e-newsletter informing of developments across the health, aged and community service sectors as well as events and publications of interest.
- networking opportunities at PCWA events.
- access to PCWA Quarterly Palliative Care Forums at no charge.
- opportunities to submit content for consideration in PCWA publications, website and social media postings.
- opportunities to speak at PCWA events and join sector-wide working groups, committees and other collaborations.
- access to resources and news updates from Palliative Care Australia and other allied organisations.