Support our work
How your donation will make a difference
With your support, we’re able to continue working to ensure that all Western Australians understand, and have equitable access to, quality palliative care.
Your donation will allow us to:
- help people understand the benefits of palliative care and how to access the services they need.
- encourage people to talk to their family about their preferences for care at the end of life.
- promote the importance of Advance Care Planning.
- provide information to ensure that patients and their families get the best care possible.
- raise awareness of public health approaches to end-of-life care such as Compassionate Communities.
- advocate for policy and funding to ensure better access to quality palliative care
Palliative Care WA is a registered charity and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient for tax purposes. A tax receipt will be issued upon payment.
To make a donation to Palliative Care WA, please complete the form below.
We appreciate your support.