Membership of Palliative Care WA provides you with opportunities to stay informed, get involved and positively impact the delivery of palliative care in WA.
Our membership is drawn from right across the sector and the State. Currently our members include palliative care, aged care and home care providers, community service professionals, healthcare professionals, clinicians, carers, health consumers, policy-makers, researchers, educators, students and volunteers.
Such a diverse and engaged membership strengthens our role as your peak body and assists us to be able to provide an independent, strong and collective voice for palliative care within WA.
In addition to making a valuable contribution to our mission to ensure access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians, members receive the following benefits:
- regular e-newsletters covering the latest news and developments across the health, aged and community service sectors as well as events and publications of interest.
- networking opportunities at PCWA events.
- free attendance at PCWA Sector Forums (in-person and online) and discounted attendance at other PCWA events.
- opportunities to submit content for consideration in PCWA publications, website and social media postings.
- opportunities to speak at PCWA events and join sector-wide working groups, consultations, committees and other collaborations.
- access to resources and news updates from Palliative Care Australia and other allied organisations.
2021/22 Membership fees
Individual membership for 2021/22 costs $100 (incl-GST) and is available to any person over the age of 18 years. A concession rate of $50 (incl-GST) is available for concession-card holders, volunteers and full-time students. Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
As an added incentive, all member applications received by 30 June 2021 will go in into a draw for 3 free memberships for the following year.
Please note that individual membership is not transferable, nor is it linked to organisational membership.