Membership of Palliative Care WA provides you with opportunities to stay informed, get involved and positively impact the delivery of palliative care in WA.
Our membership is drawn from right across the sector and the State. Currently, our members include palliative care, aged care and home care providers, community service professionals, healthcare professionals, clinicians, carers, health consumers, policy-makers, researchers, educators, students and volunteers.
Such a diverse and engaged membership strengthens our role as your peak body and assists us to be able to provide an independent, strong and collective voice for palliative care within WA.
Your membership is important! It allows us to continue to undertake activities for the community and the sector. As a member you will also receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to engage and network with professionals from the palliative care, aged care and community service sectors and interested members of the community
- Regular emails on the latest news covering activities, events, research, sector developments and key sector topics
- Free access to webinars and in-person and online attendance at sector forums
- Reduced pricing to attend larger events such as annual Breakfast for National Palliative Care Week and biennial Sector Awards and Gala Dinner
- Opportunities to participate in consultations and contribute to our strategic planning, project development and systemic advocacy work to ensure access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians
- One voting right at the Annual General Meeting
- Right to nominate for election to the Palliative Care WA Board
2022/23 Membership fees
Individual membership for 2022/23 costs $100 (incl-GST) and is available to any person over the age of 18 years. A concession rate of $50 (incl-GST) is available for concession-card holders, volunteers and full-time students. Membership runs from 1 July to 30 June.
Please note that individual membership is not transferable, nor is it linked to organisational membership.
If you have any questions regarding membership of Palliative Care WA please contact us on 1300 551 704 or email@example.com.