Skip to content
This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.
View this website in Edge.
14th May 2019
We are delighted to announce the finalists for the inaugural WA Palliative Care Awards.
- Ingrid Plug, Albany Community Hospice
- Maureen Beattie, Derby Aboriginal Health Service
- Pam Minchin, Albany Community Hospice
- Alison Phipps, Albany Community Hospice
- WA Paediatric Palliative Care Service
- Wheatbelt Specialist Palliative Care Team
- Villa Dalmacia
- Busselton Hospice Care Inc
Who will be the winner in each category? Join us on Saturday, 25 May for a special evening as we announce the winners and recognise and celebrate the amazing individuals and organisations that make up our palliative care sector.