Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023 – nominations deadline extended to Friday 15 September
UPDATE: Nominations have now closed. Thanks everyone for sending in your nominations. Make sure you get your ticket for the gala event. See the link HERE.
Do you know an outstanding professional, volunteer, team or organisation involved in delivering palliative care in WA?
There is still time nominate them for the Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023 sponsored by Silverchain.
After numerous requests for more time to nominate, and recognising the pressure everyone is under right across the sector, we have extended the deadline for nominations to Friday 15 September.
We have also expanded the Outstanding Palliative Care Volunteer Award to include teams as well as individuals.
To nominate, all you need to do is fill out the nomination form which asks you to provide a short paragraph for each of the four criteria. Finalists will be chosen for each category and only then will any supporting information be requested.
There has never been a better time for us to celebrate and showcase the professionalism, dedication, innovation and teamwork shown everyday by those professional and volunteers who care for Western Australians who are at end-of-life.
The categories in the Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023 sponsored by Silverchain are:
- Outstanding Palliative Care Professional Award – sponsored by Paywise
- Outstanding Palliative Care Volunteer Award – sponsored by St John of God Health Care
- Outstanding Team Delivering Holistic Palliative Care Award – sponsored by Carers WA
- Outstanding Achievement in Palliative Care for Aboriginal Communities – sponsored by Brightwater Care Group
- Outstanding Local Government Authority Supporting a Compassionate Community Approach – sponsored by Palliative and Supportive Care Education – Cancer Council WA
- Outstanding Organisation Delivering Holistic Palliative Care Award and winner of the Douglas MacAdam Perpetual Trophy for Excellence in Palliative Care – sponsored by Bethesda Health Care
You can download the guidelines and forms here:
- Application guidelines – Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023
- Nomination Form – Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023
- Supporting evidence form – Palliative Care in WA Awards 2023 (to only be completed by finalists)
Don’t delay! Nominations close on Friday 15 September.