Renew your membership now
Have you renewed your membership to Palliative Care WA? Our effort to attract new members and retain existing members is tracking at 75 % of target. As the peak body for palliative care in Western Australia we rely on the support of individuals and organisations to continue to operate as a peak body and ensure access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians.
Individual membership entitles you to free attendance at our quarterly forums. Topics this year have included using data to achieve better health outcomes; pathways to palliative care; making the most of membership; and My Health Record. Join before 11 September to attend our next forum ‘Spotlight on Paediatric and Adolescent Palliative Care’for free. Other benefits include:
- regular e-newsletter informing of developments across the health, aged and community service sectors as well as events and publications of interest
- networking opportunities at our events
- opportunities to submit content for consideration in our publications, website and social media postings
- opportunities to speak at PCWA events and join sector-wide working groups, committees and other collaborations
- access to resources and news updates from Palliative Care Australia and other allied organisations.
To renew your membership visit our website
Comments are closed.