As a truly representative peak body, Palliative Care WA engages with organisations operating within the health, community, aged and disability sectors, as well as research and education, and all tiers of government.
Member organisations are considered key supporters of the WA palliative care sector, promoting quality of life outcomes for people living with chronic and life limiting conditions.
Government and non-government organisations are eligible for membership and must appoint a representative to be PCWA’s contact.
Membership fees are determined by the gross annual income of the organisation as declared in its annual report.
Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
PCWA member organisations receive:
- invitations to attend forums, facilitated by PCWA, which identify issues of shared interest and develop collective policy positions.
- opportunities to develop effective relationships with all political parties and relevant government agencies to ensure the voice of the palliative care sector is heard.
- access to our monthly e-newsletter, which developments across the health, aged and community service sectors, events and publications of interest.
- opportunities to submit potential content for PCWA publications, website and social media postings.
- invitations to present at PCWA networking events as a subject matter expert relevant to the theme or topic being explored.
- invitations to networking events and the opportunity to showcase your organisation at PCWA Quarterly Palliative Care Forums.
- opportunities to engage in sector-wide collaborations, such as the Advance Care Planning Consortium, CEO Sector Round-table.
- preferential access to sponsor PCWA events, publications and other activities.
Note: organisational membership does not confer individual membership benefits to staff members.
PCWA thanks the following member organisations for their continued support:
- Alzheimers WA
- Bethesda Health Care
- Brightwater Care Group
- Cancer Council WA
- Carers WA
- Collaborative Primary Health Care WA Pty Ltd
- Community Vision
- Dying With Dignity WA
- Hannah’s House
- HBF Health Ltd
- Health Consumers’ Council (WA)
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Huntington’s WA
- Kimberley Palliative Care Service
- Lionheart Camp for Kids
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of WA
- Palliative Care Outcomes Collaborative
- Right at Home
- Rural Health West
- Silver Chain Group
- St John of God Healthcare