New strategic plan is now available
Following sector and key stakeholder consultations, Board planning review and input, and a comprehensive staff planning process, we are delighted to share the new three-year strategic plan for Palliative Care WA.
While our overall vision has remained unchanged, this plan represents a sharpening of our key focus areas and audiences and signals a significant step forward for Palliative Care WA.
For the next three years the following five strategic priorities and their key result areas will shape and drive our work:
- Engaging and empowering community.
- Supporting people needing palliative care.
- Supporting carers, family and friends.
- Advocating and collaborating with the palliative and aged care sectors.
- Maintaining a sustainable peak body.
For more information you can download the PCWA Strategic Plan Summary 2020-23 here.
Comments are closed.