As an Organisation Member you can directly contribute to the capacity and sustainability of your peak body.
A strong, diverse and engaged membership base enables us to provide a collective and independent voice for palliative care, continue to positively impact our sector’s development and advocate for equitable access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians.
Palliative Care WA engages with organisations from a wide variety of sectors including health, community, aged, disability, education and research as well as all tiers of government. Government and non-government organisations are eligible for membership and must appoint one representative to be a point of contact.
Membership fees are determined by the gross annual income of the organisation as declared in its annual report. All membership fees for 2022/23 below are inclusive of GST. Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
- $250 annual income under $500,000
- $500 annual income $500,000 – $1M
- $1,500 annual income $1M – $10M
- $5,000 annual income over $10M
Benefits of Membership
There are a range of benefits including:
- Invitations to participate in events as relevant subject matter experts
- Opportunities to present at events to showcase innovations within your organisation
- Invitations to participate in consultations, help to develop collective policy positions, and contribute to systemic advocacy for quality palliative care for all Western Australians
- Potential to engage in sector-wide collaborations such as the Advance Care Planning Consortium or the CEO Roundtable for Palliative Care
- Opportunities to submit content to be considered for inclusion in our communications
- Opportunities to engage with a wide range of other key stakeholders and members of the palliative care, aged care and community service sectors
- One voting right for your nominated representative at the Annual General Meeting
- Regular emails on the latest news covering activities, events, research, sector developments and key sector topics
- Preferential invitations to sponsor Palliative Care WA events, publications and other activities
Please note that organisational membership does not confer individual membership benefits to any staff members.
We thank the following 2021/22 member organisations for their continued support.
- Aboriginal Health Council of WA
- Albany Community Hospice
- Alzheimers WA
- Bethesda Health Care
- Brightwater Care Group
- Busselton Hospice Care Inc
- Cancer Council WA
- Carers WA
- Collaborative Healthcare
- Community Vision
- Dying With Dignity WA
- Hall and Prior
- HBF Health Ltd
- Health Consumers’ Council (WA)
- Huntington’s WA
- Kimberley Palliative Care Service
- Lionheart Camp for Kids
- Melville Cares Inc
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of WA
- Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration WA
- Silver Chain Group
- St John Ambulance WA
- St John of God Healthcare