Our organisational members are vital to the ongoing development of Palliative Care WA.
A committed and diverse membership base ensures our policy and advocacy positions are truly reflective of the sector. Now more than ever, we need your support to enable a strong collective voice that influences cross sector development and ensures access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians.
Palliative Care WA engages with organisations from a wide variety of sectors including health, community, aged, disability, education and research as well as all tiers of government.
Government and non-government organisations are eligible for membership and must appoint one representative to be a point of contact.
Membership fees are determined by the gross annual income of the organisation as declared in its annual report.
Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
PCWA member organisations receive
- invitations to attend forums and help develop collective policy positions.
- opportunities to develop effective relationships with all political parties and relevant government agencies to ensure the voice of the palliative care sector is heard.
- access to our monthly e-newsletter which includes information on developments across all relevant sectors, as well as events, latest research and publications.
- opportunities to submit content to be considered for inclusion in our communications.
- invitations to attend events as a relevant subject matter expert.
- invitations to networking events and the opportunity to showcase your organisation at our Quarterly Palliative Care Forums.
- opportunities to engage in sector-wide collaborations, such as the Advance Care Planning Consortium, CEO Roundtable for Palliative Care.
- preferential access to sponsor Palliative Care WA events, publications and other activities.
Please note that organisational membership does not confer individual membership benefits to staff members.
We thank the following 2019/20 member organisations for their continued support.
- Aboriginal Health Council of WA
- Alzheimers WA
- Bethesda Health Care
- Brightwater Care Group
- Cancer Council WA
- Carers WA
- Collaborative Primary Health Care WA
- Community Vision
- Dying With Dignity WA
- ECHO Community Services
- Hannah’s House
- HBF Health Ltd
- Health Consumers’ Council (WA)
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Huntington’s WA
- Kimberley Palliative Care Service
- Lionheart Camp for Kids
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of WA
- Silver Chain Group
- St John Ambulance WA
- St John of God Healthcare