Our organisational members directly contribute to the capacity and sustainability of Palliative Care WA’s role as your peak body.
A strong, diverse and engaged membership base enables us to provide a collective and independent voice for palliative care, continue to positively impact our sector’s development and advocate for equitable access to quality palliative care for all Western Australians.
Palliative Care WA engages with organisations from a wide variety of sectors including health, community, aged, disability, education and research as well as all tiers of government.
Government and non-government organisations are eligible for membership and must appoint one representative to be a point of contact.
Membership fees are determined by the gross annual income of the organisation as declared in its annual report. Recognising that COVID-19 has had a sector-wide economic impact, we are providing a 10% discount on all 2020-21 memberships. All membership fees below are inclusive of GST.
Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June.
PCWA member organisations receive
- Invitations to attend forums and help develop collective policy positions.
- Opportunities to develop effective relationships with all political parties and relevant government agencies to ensure the voice of the palliative care sector is heard.
- Access to e-Newsletters which include information on developments across all relevant sectors, as well as events, latest research and publications.
- Opportunities to submit content to be considered for inclusion in our communications.
- Invitations to participate in events as a relevant subject matter expert.
- Invitations to networking events and the opportunity to showcase your organisation at our Sector Forums.
- Potential to engage in sector-wide collaborations, such as the Advance Care Planning Consortium or CEO Roundtable for Palliative Care*.
- Preferential access to sponsor Palliative Care WA events, publications and other activities.
*By invitation only.
Please note that organisational membership does not confer individual membership benefits to any staff members.
We thank the following 2020/21 member organisations for their continued support.
- Aboriginal Health Council of WA
- Albany Community Hospice
- Alzheimers WA
- Bethesda Health Care
- Brightwater Care Group
- Cancer Council WA
- Carers WA
- Collaborative Healthcare
- Community Vision
- Dying With Dignity WA
- ECHO Community Services
- Hannah’s House
- HBF Health Ltd
- Health Consumers’ Council (WA)
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Huntington’s WA
- Kimberley Palliative Care Service
- Lionheart Camp for Kids
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of WA
- Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration WA
- Silver Chain Group
- St John Ambulance WA
- St John of God Healthcare