Rockingham General Hospital Palliative Medicine Consultancy Service
Phone: (08) 9599 4000
Service Provider Category
Counselling/pastoral care, Palliative care at home
Type of Service(s) offered
Consultative service provided to the hospital, Outpatient unit, Psychosocial support (counselling, pastoral care, bereavement), Social worker
Rockingham General Hospital provides a consultancy service and outpatient clinic within a general public hospital.
Specialist medical and nursing advice is provided based on the unique needs of the patients, carer and family when facing a life limiting prognosis including:
- symptom assessment and management
- coordinating care from hospital to community
- addressing emotional and social concerns
- providing quality care for patients approaching the end of life
- assistance with clinical decision making.
Access the full service summary from the WA Health website.