Pilbara Palliative Care Service
Phone: 0457 537 227 (office hours only)
62 Balmoral Road
Service Provider Category
Counselling/pastoral care, Palliative care at home, Palliative care in hospital, Palliative care in residential aged care
Type of Service(s) offered
Community support to patients in the home, Consultative service provided to the hospital, Consultative service to Residential Aged Care Facility, Outpatient unit, Psychosocial support (counselling, pastoral care, bereavement), Social worker
The Pilbara Palliative Care Service provides:
- nursing consultation to:
- hospitals (Hedland Health Campus, Nickol Bay, Onslow, Newman and Tom Price)
- Aboriginal medical services (South Hedland and Roebourne)
- nursing posts (Paraburdoo and Marble Bar)
- outpatient specialist visits (Port Hedland and Karratha)
- community consultative services throughout the Pilbara.
Access the full service summary from the WA Health website.