Kimberley Palliative Care Service
Phone: (08) 9194 2325
18 Walcott Street
Service Provider Category
Counselling/pastoral care, Palliative care at home
Type of Service(s) offered
Community support to patients in the home, Consultative service provided to the hospital, Psychosocial support (counselling, pastoral care, bereavement), Social worker
The Kimberley Palliative Care Service is a specialised palliative care consultancy within the Kimberly region providing comprehensive nursing and allied health care in collaboration with the local medical practitioner based on the unique needs of the patients, their carer and family when facing a life limiting prognosis including:
- assistance with care coordination
- symptom assessment and management
- addressing emotional and social concerns
- providing quality care for those approaching the end of life
- assistance with clinical decision making
- bereavement support.
Access the full service summary from the WA Health website.