Fiona Stanley Hospital Palliative Care Consultancy Service
Phone: (08) 6152 6640
102-118 Murdoch Drive
Service Provider Category
Counselling/pastoral care, Palliative care at home
Type of Service(s) offered
Community support to patients in the home, Outpatient unit, Psychosocial support (counselling, pastoral care, bereavement), Social worker
Fiona Stanley Hospital Palliative Care Consultancy Service is a consultancy service and outpatient clinic within an adult tertiary public hospital.
It provides comprehensive medical, nursing and allied health care based on the unique needs of the patients, carer and family when facing a life-limiting prognosis including:-
- symptom assessment and management
- addressing emotional and social concerns
- coordinating care from hospital to community
- providing quality are for patients approaching the end of life
- assistance with clinical decision making
- bereavement support.
Assistance is provided with discharge, access to community in patient beds and liaison with palliative care services in regional WA.
Access the full service summary from the WA Health website.