Riverton Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Tuesday 16 February 2021, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Riverton Library, 67 Riley Road Riverton
- Book your place by contacting 9456 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a FREE workshop
This is a free interactive and informative workshop to help you to plan for the last stage of life, and let your family and health care providers know what you want.
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What is involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
For more information download the FLYER HERE.