Palliative Care WA AGM 2022
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Palliative Care WA pm on Tuesday 6 December commencing at 4.30pm, followed by a guest presentation by Associate Prof Kirsten Auret.
If you are a current Individual Member of Palliative Care WA, you can vote at the AGM.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, and are a current individual member, you can appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf by:
AND RETURNING BOTH TO INFO@PALLIATIVECAREWA.ASN.AU BY 5PM MONDAY 5 DECEMBER.
Please see profiles of the 12 candidates who have nominated to fill the nine ordinary Board member positions available HERE.
Following the meeting, Associate Professor Kirsten Auret, Clinical Director Palliative Care WA Country Health Service, will give a presentation on Albany Compassionate Communities.
All attendees will be invited to stay for an informal end-of-year sundowner following the AGM.
- Tuesday 6 December 2022, 4.30pm onwards including election of nine ordinary Board members
- Guest speaker – Associate Professor Kirsten Auret, Clinical Director Palliative Care WA Country Health Service, presenting on Albany Compassionate Communities
- Sundowner immediately following the AGM
- Seminar Room, Milroy Lodge, 15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park.
- Register your attendance at the AGM via this LINK.
- Please note that registration is essential