Palliative Care WA 2020 AGM
Members of Palliative Care WA are invited to attend the 2020 Annual General Meeting at which the Palliative Care WA Board for 2021 will be elected.
- Tuesday 8th December at 4:30pm
- Refreshments will follow the meeting
- Seminar Room, Milroy Lodge, 15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park.
- To meet COVID-19 requirements we need to keep track of the number of people attending so it is important that you register for this event at https://pcwa2020agm.eventbrite.com.au
- Please enter and leave the Seminar Room via the upper carpark and do not use the Milroy Lodge reception.
Nominations for Board elections are open
To be eligible to be elected as Board member you must be:
- a current financial member of Palliative Care WA and
- nominated by a current financial member of Palliative Care WA.
Nomination forms must be received by Palliative Care WA by 9 November 2020. You can download the nomination form below.
Unable to attend? Appoint a proxy
If you are unable to attend the AGM, you can appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf by filling out and returning a Proxy Form. You can download the proxy form below.