Gala Dinner – Palliative Care in WA Awards 2021
- Thursday 4 November 2021, starting at 6:30pm
- Beaumonde on the Point, 306 Riverside Drive East Perth
Please join us for a glittering event to celebrate the professionalism, dedication and teamwork shown everyday by all those who work across the palliative, aged care and community service sectors.
The Palliative Care in WA Awards 2021 sponsored by Bethesda Health Care, acknowledge and recognise the individuals, teams and organisations who provide holistic and compassionate support and care to Western Australians at end-of-life.
The winners for these 2021 Awards will be announced at the Gala Dinner:
- Outstanding Palliative Care Professional Award – sponsored by Brightwater Care Group
- Outstanding Palliative Care Volunteer Award – sponsored by St John of God Health Care
- Outstanding Organisation Award – sponsored by Community Vision (Douglas MacAdam Perpetual Trophy for Excellence in Palliative Care)
- Outstanding Metropolitan Team Award – sponsored by Cancer Council WA and Palliative and Supportive Care Education
- Outstanding Regional/Rural Team Award – sponsored by Cancer Council WA and Palliative and Supportive Care Education
- Outstanding Local Government Authority Supporting a Compassionate Community Approach – sponsored by Silver Chain Group
We are delighted to also be announcing a new Honorary Life Member of Palliative Care WA at the Gala Dinner.
- $90 for individual members of Palliative Care WA
- $110 for non-members
- $900 for tables of 10 (can be members and/or non-members)
For more information and to purchase tickets please go to: https://pcwa-2021awards-galadinner.eventbrite.com.au
We gratefully acknowledge the generosity of all our sponsors