My future care workshop
- My Future Care – an introduction to Advance Care Planning
- Monday 22 March 6:00-7:30pm
- Free Online Workshop
We all want to have a say in what happens in the last part of our lives. By making plans that cover our care, lifestyle, health and finances, we work out what we want, as well as making things easier on those around us. This process is called Advance Care Planning.
Held in National Advance Care Planning Week, this free online workshop will cover information on what is involved in Advance Care Planning, how to get started, and how to talk with your loved ones about your end-of-life wishes. It is a practical and interactive workshop where you will have the chance to get your questions answered.
This workshop will be presented by Sabena Lund who runs our community education program.
Who is this for?
This online workshop is suitable for any community members regardless of age, health or background. You don’t need any prior knowledge of Advance Care Planning to take part.
Please note that we are running a ‘safe space’ version of this workshop later in the week, only for people with a chronic condition or terminal illness, as well as those who care for family or friends with a chronic condition or terminal illness. You can find out more here.
How do I register?
You must register for this free online workshop on Eventbrite. After you register we will:
- Send you a resource pack that you need to participate in the workshop, and
- Closer to the time, email you the Zoom link to use to access the workshop.
If you register by Wednesday 17 March we will post you the resource pack. If you live in regional or remote areas of WA we recommend you register as soon as possible to give extra time for the resource pack to reach you. Anyone registering after then, will receive their pack via email.
Register by clicking on the link below.
What else do I need to know?
- This online workshop will be held using Zoom.
- We recommend you use a desktop computer or tablet to get the most out of your experience.
- We will email you some tips and etiquette for participating in online workshops.
Have a question on this workshop?
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions on 1300 551 704 or email@example.com