My Future Care – Online Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Monday 21 March 2022
- My Future Care – online community workshop
- Australian Ovarian Cancer Support
We all want to have a say in what happens in the last part of our lives. By making plans that cover our care, lifestyle, health and finances, we work out what we want, as well as making things easier on those around us. This process is called Advance Care Planning.
Held during National Advance Care Planning Week, this online workshop will cover information on what is involved in Advance Care Planning, how to get started, and how to talk with your loved ones about your end-of-life wishes. It is a practical and interactive workshop where you will have the chance to get your questions answered.
Who should attend?
This free, interactive and informative online workshop has been organised by Ovarian Cancer Australia and is not open to the public.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What’s involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What’s involved in advance care planning documentation such as Advance Health Directive, Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
Want to organise a workshop?
If you would like to organise a FREE Advance Care Planning Workshop for your own community group, organisation or workplace please contact us on email@example.com.