MNDWA Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Tuesday 23 February 2021, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
This free, interactive and informative workshop aims to help people to plan for the last stage of life and let family and others know what their wishes are.
Who can attend?
This workshop is hosted by MNDWA and is open to their members and families as well as all healthcare professionals.
What is covered in our workshops?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What is involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
For more information you can download the flyer HERE or contact email@example.com.