Mandurah Advance Care Planning Community Workshop – Are you good to go?
Date: Monday 28 May, 2018
Time: 9.30 -12.30
Location: Mandurah Senior Citizens and Community Centre, 42 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah
RSVP: Please register for this event.
Come along to our free interactive community workshop to help you to plan ahead and so your family, friends and doctors will know you want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
The workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered
– What is advance care planning?
– How to have a conversation about death and dying with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
– Exploring your values and want you want at end of life
– Palliative Care : what is palliative care and when should it be offered
– Information on Organ and Tissue Donation in WA
– What are the health and lifestyle choices you can make at the end of life
– How to put your plans into writing
– Advance Health Directive, Enduring Power of Guardianship and Enduring Power of Attorney.