Harvey Advance Care Planning Workshop
This workshop is hosted by the Harvey Community Resource Centre and Harvey Seniors
Over 80% per cent of Australians think it is important to put our end-of-life care treatment preferences into writing, but less than 10% of us have completed an advance care plan.
Come along to Palliative Care WA’s interactive community workshop to help you to plan ahead and so your family, friends and doctors will know you want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
What is covered
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation in WA
- Advance Health Directives, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.
Who should attend?
The workshop is open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
Date: Monday 1st April 2019
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Harvey Senior Citizens Centre, 103 Uduc Road, Harvey
Please RSVP: 9729 1669 firstname.lastname@example.org