ACP and My Health Record Community Forum
You are invited to a free interactive and informative community forum about advance care planning. Advance care planning can help you to plan ahead, so your family, friends and doctors will know what you want if you can no longer speak for yourself.
What will be covered?
- An introduction to advance care planning
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and want you want at end of life
- An introduction to using My Health Record for storing advance care planning documents.
Who is this workshop for?
- The workshop is open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions
- It is suitable for anyone who would like more information about advance care planning – whether this is the first workshop or a refresher
- People who have a My Health Record (most adults in Australia will have one, unless you have taken action to opt out)
- Anyone who would like to find out about using My Health Record to store advance care planning documents.
The workshop is being organised in partnership by Health Support Services, Health Consumers’ Council WA, Carers WA and Palliative Care WA. For more information contact email@example.com or call 08 9221 3422.