ACP and My Health Record Community Forum
You are invited to a community workshop on advance care planning and My Health Record.
Who will make decisions when I can’t?
What treatments do I want at the end of life?
How can My Health Record help my end of life planning?
This interactive workshop will answer these and many other questions related to advance care planning.
FREE for all community members the workshop will help you to plan ahead so your family and health care providers know what you want at end of life. You will have the opportunity to:
- understand want you want at end of life,
- explore how to have conversations about your end of life wishes with loved ones and health care providers,
- learn about Advance Health Directives, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney,
- learn how to upload your documents to My Health Record,
- share your experiences of My Health Record and have your views heard,
- enjoy a yummy lunch and meet some new people.
The workshop is on Thursday 6 February 2020, 10am to 2pm. We are providing participants with a free lunch.
The location is the Cancer Council WA’s Seminar Room at 15 Bedbrook Place in Shenton Park. Please enter the seminar room via the upper carpark level.
Registration is essential
This workshop is currently full, however we have opened up a waitlist. Please go to Eventbrite to register on the waitlist at https://acp-mhr-workshop.eventbrite.com.au
For more information contact Palliative Care WA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 551 704.
This workshop is a part of the National Goals of Care Project and is presented by Palliative Care WA in partnership with the WA Health Department, Health Consumers’ Council WA and Carers WA.