Community Advance Care Planning Workshops in Esperance – 7 & 8 August
Introduction to Advance Care Planning Community Workshops in Esperance
Please choose from one of these workshop times below:
When: Wednesday 7 August 9am – 10.30am or 11.30am – 1pm or 2pm – 3.30pm; or,
Thursday 8 August 10am – 11.30am or 12.30pm – 2pm
Where: Training Room, Esperance Home Care, 19 Black St, Esperance
RSVP: email@example.com 9083 1800
For more info contact Cait at Palliative Care WA firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is supported by Esperance Home Care
Come along to a free informative and interactive workshop to help you to plan ahead and let your family and health care providers know what you would want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.
You can download a Flyer here