Community Advance Care Planning Workshop – Kalamunda
Where: Kalamunda Bowls Club
2 Recreation Rd, Kalamunda
Please RSVP to email@example.com
For more information call Cait on 0413 800 842
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.