Busselton Advance Care Planning Community Workshop
When: Wednesday 28 August 2019, 10am—12pm
Where: Capecare Strelley Day Centre @ Ray Village, 20 Ray Avenue, Busselton
Please RSVP to Capecare on 9750 2000
For more info contact Cait at Palliative Care WA email@example.com
This workshop is kindly hosted by Capecare Busselton
Come along to a free informative and interactive workshop to help you to plan ahead and let your family and health care providers know what you would want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.