Bunbury Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Friday 7 August 2020, 1:45-2:45pm
- ECU CBD Learning Hub, Maker + Co, 75 Victoria Street in Bunbury
This workshop has been organised by South West Compassionate Communities Network as a part of their Dying to Know Day events and activities.
Come along to a free informative workshop to help you to plan ahead and let your family and health care providers know what you would want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.
For more information visit the South West Compassionate Communities website.