Bunbury Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Tuesday 23 March 2021, 10am to 12pm
- Bunbury Public Library, Parkfield Street
- This is a FREE event
- Bookings via Eventbrite or by calling (08) 9456 5999
This is a free interactive and informative workshop to help you to plan for the last stage of life and let your family and others know what you want.
Who should attend?
Organised by the City of Bunbury Libraries, this workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What is involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
For more information you can download the flyer for this workshop HERE.