Advance Care Planning Community Workshop
Advance Care Planning Community Workshop for Bentley Bronchiactrix
When: Monday 9 September, 1pm—2.30pm
More info contact Cait email@example.com
Come along to a free informative and interactive workshop to help you to plan ahead and let your family and health care providers know what you would want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Bentley Bronchiactrix members only
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.