Albany – Introductory Advance Care Planning Community Workshop
Are you good to go? Our free Advance Care Planning workshops are open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
Date and time: Friday, 7 June, 10 am to 12.15 pm
Venue: Meeting Rooms, Centennial Stadium, 156 lockyer Avenue, Albany
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life.
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered.
- Organ and tissue donation.
- Advance Health Directives, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.