Aegis St Michael’s Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Wednesday 24 March 2021, 2:30 – 4:00pm
- St Michaels, Aegis Group
- This is a FREE event
This is a free interactive and informative workshop to help you to plan for the last stage of life and let your family and others know what you want.
Who should attend?
This free workshop has been organised by Aegis St Michael’s and is only open to their residents, family, friends and carers.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What is involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
For more information you can download the flyer for this workshop HERE.