Advance Care Planning Workshop
- Wednesday 7 September
- St John of God Healthcare at Home
We all want to have a say in what happens in the last part of our lives. By making plans that cover your future care, lifestyle, health and finances, you’re not only working out what you want, you are also making things easier for those around you. This process is called Advance Care Planning.
Who should attend?
This free, interactive and informative workshop has been organised by St John of God Healthcare at Home for their team and not open to the public.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- What’s involved in Advance Care Planning
- How to make an Advance Health Directive
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship
- An introduction to Palliative Care, when and how to access it and the services and resources available
Want to organise a workshop?
We provide free community workshops on Advance Care Planning and Palliative Care, thanks to funding from the WA Health Department. If you would like to organise a workshop for your own community group, organisation or workplace please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org