Advance Care Planning Community Workshop – Noranda/Morley
Introduction to Advance Care Planning Community Workshop
When: Friday 2 August, 10am – 12.30pm
Where: Morley/Noranda Recreation Club, 85 McGilvray Avenue, Noranda
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org 9275 7000
For more info contact Cait at Palliative Care WA email@example.com
This workshop is supported by Amber-Jade Sanderson MLA, Member for Morley
Come along to a free informative and interactive workshop to help you to plan ahead and let your family and health care providers know what you would want if you could no longer speak for yourself.
Who should attend?
This workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.
Download the Flyer