Advance Care Planning Community Workshop – Kununurra
- Thursday 16 September 2021, 10-11:30am
- Kununurra Neighbourhood House, 7 Chesnut Ave Kununurra
- This is a FREE event
- RSVP email@example.com
- Download a flyer for this workshop HERE
We all want to have a say in what happens in the last part of our lives. By making plans that cover your future care, lifestyle, health and finances, you’re not only working out what you want, you are also making things easier for those around you. This process is called Advance Care Planning.
Who should attend?
This free interactive and informative workshop is hosted by Kununurra Neighbourhood House and is open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What’s involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.
Want to organise a workshop?
If you would like to organise a FREE Advance Care Planning Workshop for your own community group, organisation or workplace please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.