Advance Care Planning Community Workshop for Breast Cancer Research Centre Clients
Are you good to go? Our free Advance Care Planning workshops are open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
Date and time: Tuesday, 25 June 2019 from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Venue: Seminar Room, Cancer Council WA, Milroy Lodge, 15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (park in rear upper car park)
This is a closed event, for clients of Breast Cancer Research Centre, WA
What is covered?
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life.
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered.
- Organ and tissue donation.
- Advance Health Directives, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.