Advance Care Planning – a conversation for carers
- Conversation for carers
- Tuesday 2 February 2021, 10:30am – 11:30am
- Carers WA, 182 Lord St, Perth
Conversation for carers aims to increase understanding on how to go about planning for the last stage of life, and how to let family and health care providers know what you want.
Who can attend?
This event has been organised by Carers WA and is only open to carers in their network. Enquiries can be made to 1300 227 377 or email@example.com.
What is covered?
- Exploring what’s important to you now, and how your priorities might change in the future.
- How to have conversations about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- What is involved in Advance Care Planning.
- What palliative care means and when it should be offered.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive.
- What is involved in an Enduring Power Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship.