2019 & 2020 Advance Care Planning Community Workshops
Palliative Care WA delivers a range of interactive community workshops to help people plan ahead and let their families and health care providers know what they want.
Are you good to go?
Our workshops are delivered across Western Australia and include the following topics:
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- Exploring your values and what you want at end of life.
- What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Organ and Tissue Donation.
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney.
Please email us email@example.com with your location to find out about upcoming workshops in your area if there are none listed on our events page..
We partner with local community groups and organisations to present our workshops across the metropolitan and rural areas. If your group would like to host a community workshop please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us- 1300 551 704 (minimum number of participants is 25).
We acknowledge the funding provided by the Department of Health WA Cancer and Palliative Care Network to run our community workshop program.