E-News February 2019
Welcome to our February 2019 E-News. Included in this edition:
- Save the date for National Palliative Care Week activities including our inaugural Awards Dinner.
- Next quarterly forum: 12 March 2019, including the launch of the revised Palliative Caring Booklet.
- Wrap up of the End of Life Choices Forum Series
- caring@home resources for community service providers, health care professionals and carers.
- Oceanic Palliative Care Conference 2019 (10-13 September)
- Launch of the Cultural Responsiveness Competency Standards Framework for Clinicians (13 March)
- Palliative Care Australia releases Palliative Care 2020
- Joondalup Health Campus now offering a full palliative care service
- Research and Resources
- National Advance Care Planning Week (1-5 April)
- National Palliative Care Week (19-25 May)
View our full E-News here
Comments are closed.