We offer a range of events, information and resources to assist and support all members of the WA community.
We can help you to:
- Access information and support by speaking to one of our knowledgeable and compassionate team on our dedicated phone line.
- Understand more about what is involved in palliative care.
- Access Palliative Caring – a booklet developed to support families and carers of someone with a terminal illness or condition.
- Find out where you can access palliative care services by using our service directory – which is on every page of this website.
- Learn how to undertake advance care planning, which is the process of discussing and documenting your future health care wishes.
- Attend one of our educational forums and workshops on a range of topics related to palliative care, advance care planning, grief and loss, and goals of patient care.
- Learn about the Compassionate Communities movement and find out how to start one in your own community.
- Find out what it takes to be a palliative care volunteer and where the potential opportunities may be.
- Learn about Lasting Words, a project that allows people who are approaching end of life to have their stories, thoughts and special memories captured.