Annual Report now available
Despite the second half of the year being impacted by a pandemic, Palliative Care WA has become an increasingly significant contributor to both the palliative and aged care sectors in Western Australia. Last night at our 2020 Annual General Meeting we presented our Annual Report with a great deal of pride as well as optimism for the future.
Highlights for the year include:
- Managing and delivering the hugely successful advance care planning consumer awareness campaign You only die once;
- Developing a new strategic plan for 2020-2023;
- Developing and launching the pilot of the Palliative Care Information and Support Line;
- Distributing over 25,000 of our Palliative Caring booklets into all residential aged care facilities, hospitals and hospices in WA;
- Co-hosting the inaugural Palliative Care Oceanic Conference here in Perth;
- Delivering a Dying Well forum featuring international speakers who were participating in the Oceanic Conference; and
- Our continued commitment to sector-wide collaborations such as facilitation of the CEO Roundtable with the WA Health Minister, and the Advance Care Planning Consortium.
Comments are closed.