We were pleased to present our 2018/19 Annual Report at our AGM last night. This year has been extremely busy for Palliative Care WA as we continue to prioritise our work in sector advocacy and development, as well as increase the understanding of palliative care within the community.
Highlights for the year have included:
- delivering five well attended forums in response to the My Life, My Choice report;
- the planning and development for the State-wide consumer awareness campaign for Advance Care Planning called You Only Die Once;
- facilitating well-attended Advance Care Planning community workshops across WA;
- receiving statistically significant results from a Curtin University evaluation of these workshops; and
- presenting out inaugural Gala Annual Awards dinner – a watershed moment for the sector in WA.
You can download and read the full Annual Report 2018-19 here.
Comments are closed.