Compassionate Communities Forum
Palliative Care WA is delighted to be supporting the upcoming WA forum on Compassionate Communities hosted by the South West Compassionate Communities Network.
Held on Saturday 7 August in Bunbury Let’s Build a Compassionate and Connected WA will bring together community members, health and community service providers, local government, researchers and policy makers to share best-practice examples and hear from national and international speakers on how to:
- Grow a compassionate community and be prepared for the challenges.
- Build partnerships with palliative care and other health services
- Build partnerships with local government.
- Develop a compassionate city charter.
- Expand the role of the community in supporting the bereaved and improving grief literacy.
To purchase a ticket go to the Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre website HERE.