Advance Care Planning Community Workshops
Palliative Care WA has designed a range of community presentations and interactive workshops to help people to plan ahead and let their families and health care providers know what they would want if they could no longer speak for themselves.
Who should attend?
The workshop is free and open to all community members, regardless of age or health conditions.
What is covered?
- What is advance care planning?
- How to have a conversation about death and dying with your family, loved ones and health care providers.
- Exploring your values and want you want at end of life
- Palliative Care -What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
- Up to date information on organ and tissue donation in WA
- What are the health and lifestyle choices you can make at the end of life?
- How to make an Advance Health Directive, Enduring Power of Guardianship and Enduring Power of Attorney.
What attendees say about our workshops:
“Thank you for the great information – so informative, well presented and free!”
“Definitely recommend to friends and family.”
”Overall excellent, information was comprehensive. I got what I needed.”
“What I need to do to ensure I am happy with my future.”
To learn about about upcoming workshops visit our events page, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 551 774.
If you would like to PCWA to deliver an advance care planning presentation or workshop in your community please contact our Project Officer, Cait Calcutt: email@example.com or 0413 800 842.