2021 Sector Forums
We are currently planning our sector forum series for 2021. Keen to build on some of the positive outcomes to emerge from the challenges in 2020, we are implementing some changes for 2021. These changes aim to encourage an increase in the diversity of people engaging in the forums, provide more flexibility in attendance options, and enable opportunities for deeper conversations and learnings.
Key points are:
- Four sector forums will be scheduled.
- We will be utilising several different venues around the Perth metropolitan area and will endeavour to hold forums at different times of day.
- Each forum will run between 2 and 3 hours.
- You will have the choice to attend each forum in person or via Zoom.
- Sector forums will continue to be free for PCWA Individual Members. The fee for non-members will be $35 for sector professionals or $15 for students, volunteers and community. These represent a reduction in the pre-COVID fees.
Reimagining Advance Care Planning in Community
Our first forum for 2021 will be held on Thursday 25 March from 9:30am to 1:00pm, during National Advance Care Planning Week . Reimagining Advance Care Planning in Community will provide opportunities to hear from ACP innovators from around Australia, discover some exciting initiatives happening here in WA and be a part of mapping ACP into the future. This forum will be open to members of the community as well as those from the Sector. More details for this forum can be found on our events page.