We need your membership and support to be a strong peak body for the sector!
Member organisations are considered key supporters of the palliative care sector, promoting quality of life outcomes for people living with chronic conditions and life limiting conditions. An organisation, either a government or non-government organisation, is eligible for membership, and must appoint one person as the key contact to represent that organisation.
The fee for membership is determined and evidenced by the gross annual income of the organisation as declared in its annual report.
|$0 – $500,000||250|
|$501,000 – $1M||500|
|$1,000,001 – $5M||1000|
|$5,000,001 – $10M||2,500|
In support of Member Organisations, Palliative Care WA will:
- Facilitate bi-annual forums for which the appointed contact (or proxy) of a Member Organisation will be invited to attend, with the aim of identifying issues of shared interest and developing collective policy positions or undertaking other actions as generated by the group.
- Continue to develop effective relationships with all political parties and relevant government agencies to ensure the voice of the palliative care sector is heard.
- Continue to develop and deploy media and communication strategies responsive to sector challenges and broader development issues.
- Produce and distribute a monthly e-newsletter informing of developments across the health, aged and community service sectors as well as events and publications of interest.
- Invite Member Organisations to submit content for consideration in PCWA publications, website and social media postings, thus increasing exposure across the sector.
- Invite Member Organisations to present at PCWA networking events as a subject matter expert relevant to the theme or topic being explored.
- Coordinate a series of member networking events for which Member Organisations will be offered the opportunity to host and showcase their organisation.
- Continue to facilitate sector-wide collaborations such as the Advance Care Planning Consortium, actively including Member Organisations to ensure representation and engagement.
- Provide Member Organisations with preferential access to sponsor Palliative Care WA events, publications and other activities.
Membership year is from 1 July and expires 30 June the following year. You can join Palliative Care WA anytime though pro rata rates do not apply.
Join or renew membership online with Visa or Mastercard via PayPal or direct credit payment. Please complete the form below and submit.
If you require an invoice to pay organisational membership, please contact PCWA on 1300 551 704 or email@example.com