Become an individual member of Palliative Care WA
Any person over the age of 18 years is eligible for membership.
To be eligible for a concession rate a person must be a concession card holder, volunteer or full time student. Evidence of concession or student card or other is required to support application.
For your individual membership you will receive:
- Monthly e-newsletter informing of developments across the health, aged and community service sectors as well as events and publications of interest.
- Discounted rates for attendance at networking events and the biennial conference.
- Access to quarterly membership forums coordinated on an annual basis.
- Opportunities to submit content for consideration in PCWA publications, website and social media postings.
- Opportunities to speak at PCWA events and join sector-wide working groups, committees and other collaborations.
- Access to calendar of training and education opportunities, as well as events, relevant to the sector.
- Access to resources and news updates from Palliative Care Australia (the national peak body for palliative care), as well as other allied organisations.
Join or renew membership with Visa or Mastercard via PayPal or direct credit payment.
Membership year is from 1 July and expires 30 June the following year.
You can join Palliative Care WA anytime though pro rata rates do not apply.
Join or renew membership with Visa or Mastercard via PayPal or direct credit payment. Please complete the form below and then click submit.