Join or Renew Membership with Visa, Mastercard and direct credit payment
Everyone 18 years and older is welcome to join Palliative Care WA.
Membership year is from 1 July and expires on 30 June.
You can join Palliative Care WA at any time.
By becoming a member of Palliative Care WA you are helping us to inform, support and advocate for quality palliative care to enable all Western Australians with a life limiting condition and their families to live, die and grieve well.
Individual, Concession / Volunteer and Family members are entitled to vote at the AGM and be nominated to the Executive Committee. These members receive member discounts for attending state palliative care conferences, National Palliative Care Week events and other events organised by Palliative Care WA.
Corporate members may select a representative to vote at the AGM. All staff and volunteers of Corporate members receive member discounts for attending state palliative care conferences, National Palliative Care Week events and other events organised by Palliative Care WA.
Standard membership fees (incl. GST)
|Concession (pensioners, carers and full time students)
or Volunteer in hospice and/or palliative care service
|Family||$80, first year free|
|Corporate (organisations, companies and palliative care services)||$250 upwards, sliding scale based on gross annual palliative care income|
|Organisation’s Gross Annual Palliative Care Income and equivalent member fee||$0 – $500,000 – $250.00
$500,001 – $1M – $350.00
$1,000,001 – $5M – $500.00
$5,000,001 – $10M – $1,000.000
more than $10M – $2,500.00
How to join Palliative Care WA or renew your membership
Paying by Credit Card – You can join or renew your membership online using the form below
- Your membership information is available to other Palliative Care WA (Inc.) members (under Section 27 of the WA Associations Incorporation Act 1987). We will not share or provide your information for any other purpose without your permission.
- Part of your membership fee goes to support Palliative Care Australia.
- We will send you a tax receipt. Palliative Care WA is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient by the Australian Taxation Office. Donations are tax-deductible. Membership is not tax-deductible.
About Palliative Care WA
Palliative Care WA (Inc.) is the Western Australian peak body for palliative care – raising awareness and building capacity for the community to address life limiting conditions, death and dying, grief and loss.
Palliative Care WA (Inc.) is a not-for-profit association incorporated under the Western Australian Associations Incorporation Act 1987 and a tax-deductible gift receiving charity.
Palliative Care WA receives no ongoing funding and relies on membership fees, donations, sponsorship and project funding to continue operating.
- Advocate for quality palliative care and support services for all Western Australians with life limiting conditions.
- Represent the needs of people with a life limiting condition and palliative care services to the Western Australian government and community.
- Promote the principles and practices of palliative care to enhance the community’s capacity to provide care and support for people with life limiting conditions.
- Advocate for palliative care education and training for all who provide care and support to people with life limiting conditions.
- Further the mission of the Association through cooperation and collaboration with key stakeholders working in palliative care.
- Act as an information resource about palliative care for organisations and services that provide care to people with a life limiting condition.
Please feel free to download the 2013-2016 Strategic Plan (PDF 216 KB, 4 pages) and the Palliative Care WA Inc Constitution (amended in 2013; PDF, 139 KB, 9 pages). Click here for more information about Palliative Care WA.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”false”]